nu m-am apucat de citit carti motivationale, am gasit din intimplare un articol scris de autoarea cartii The How of happiness, psihologul Sonja Lyubomirsky, si – din aproape in aproape – am ajuns la cele de mai jos.
ar putea sa ne dea putin de gindit de ce nu ne credem fericiti.
eu cred ca fericirea e o stare pe care, cel mai adesea, o constientizam post factum. ca in intimplarea cu cucerirea virfului Makalu de catre Horia Colibasanu.
iata lucrurile pe care oamenii fericiti le fac diferit de … ceilalti.
1. Express gratitude. – When you appreciate what you have, what you have appreciates in value.We’re gonna have a hard time ever being happy if we aren’t thankful for what we already have.
2. Cultivate optimism. – Winners have the ability to manufacture their own optimism. People who think optimistically see the world as a place packed with endless opportunities, especially in trying times.
3. Avoid over-thinking and social comparison. – Comparing yourself to someone else can be poisonous. If you feel called to compare yourself to something, compare yourself to an older version of yourself.
4. Practice acts of kindness. – Performing an act of kindness releases serotonin in your brain. (Serotonin is a substance that has TREMENDOUS health benefits, including making us feel more blissful.) Selflessly helping someone is a super powerful way to feel good inside.
5. Nurture social relationships. – The happiest people on the planet are the ones who have deep, meaningful relationships.
6. Develop strategies for coping. – How you respond to the ‘craptastic’ moments is what shapes your character. Sometimes crap happens – it’s inevitable.
7. Learn to forgive. – Harboring feelings of hatred is horrible for your well-being. You see, your mind doesn’t know the difference between past and present emotion.
8. Increase flow experiences. – Flow is a state in which it feels like time stands still. It’s when you’re so focused on what you’re doing that you become one with the task. Nothing is distracting you or competing for your focus.
9. Savor life’s joys. – Deep happiness cannot exist without slowing down to enjoy the joy.When we neglect to appreciate, we rob the moment of its magic.
10. Commit to your goals. – Being wholeheartedly dedicated to doing something comes fully-equipped with an ineffable force. When you’re fully committed to doing something, you have no choice but to do that thing.
11. Practice spirituality. – When we practice spirituality or religion, we recognize that life is bigger than us. We surrender the silly idea that we are the mightiest thing ever.
12. Take care of your body. – Taking care of your body is crucial to being the happiest person you can be. If you don’t have your physical energy in good shape, then your mental energy (your focus), your emotional energy (your feelings), and your spiritual energy (your purpose) will all be negatively affected.
eu respect 10 din aceste 12 puncte. voi cite? ( nu e important acum, cu aceasta intrebare, pe care dintre puncte le respectati, ci cite dintre ele)